Tuesday, July 14, 2015

WHATNOT No. 2

TUMBLE FISH HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!

Oh, how I missed working with her kits!!!!  Always spectacular and fun....   yet, you can find a way to express from the heart with them too!

This new kit, Whatnot No. 2 holds special meaning.  It was released, and should have been the first kit in which one of our favorite Mischief Makers joined the team.  I learned the same evening I received the kit that Larry had left this world.

I always enjoyed looking at Larry's garden photos on his facebook page and chatting back and forth about colors and textures.  Even without anything in bloom, the greens in his garden were fabulous and his statuary always drew me in.

I always enjoyed his witty comments on folks pages and his bantering when I said something obnoxious.

As my dear friend Beth said last week, "I refuse to acknowledge he is gone.  He is just AWAY."


Rest in Peace, dear Larry.  The world has gone a little dimmer with your passing.  Where ever you  are I know the gardens are well tended and the creative side of Heaven just got delivered a whole bunch of sock monkeys.


"IT'S SO SIMPLE"

Simply be kind.
Simply be thankful.
Simply BREATHE.

Created with Tumble Fish Studio's long awaited... "Whatnot No. 2"

Until we meet again, Larry.  Until we meet again.

♪♫♪  Happy Trails, To YOU! ♪♫♪

love,
Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment