Sunday, August 2, 2015

FUNNY FARM COLLAB

MOO!!!!!!!

MISCHIEF CIRCUS has bought the farm!!!   Or at least you can if you come join us for some spectacular collaborative fun from the MC Artists.  You can mix and match any kits you'd like to and if you spend 14.99 you get a free add-on collection.  FUNNY FARM C.Y.O.C.

All sorts of fun!!!!   Here's what I've come up with so far.  Still so much more to do with all these fun kits!!!

From Crowabout StudioB's kit.




From Marta Van Eck's kit.




From Tumble Fish Studio's kit.




From Holliewood Studio's kit.

I lost track of my funny when starting this project. I opened the file the same night as the shooting at the National Guard Armory/Recruiting Office in Tennessee.  I needed to remind myself that good will always trump evil and that HOPE always springs eternal!



 

Lastly... pieces with Xquizart's Funny Farm - Beyond the Pumpkin Patch and Dwellings.
I also have a few a couple that are "sneak peek's" of her free add-ons.



 



Come join the fun.  We're waiting for you.  xoxoxox

Arline




No comments:

Post a Comment