Monday, November 2, 2015

ME, BEHIND AGAIN? DON'T LOOK SO SHOCKED

I know, I know...  I say I'm going to get better at blogging and I don't.  Always behind.  Must be the issue of typing considering my mouth itself never stops.  Blogging should be easy!  So, I'm going to catch up.  Two for one here.  The last few weeks, have again brought absolutely fabulous kits from Xquizart.  "PEA GREEN" , "SUGAR SKULL" and just released this week (and on sale now) "BENEATH THE WAVES" .  All very different from each other, each with separately sold AMAZING papers.  I get so excited every time I open the files to these new kits.  They never disappoint and while I love the artdolls alone back in the beginning, the collections now with so much stuff.  Oh... delightful!!!   This latest Beneath the Waves has the most amazing creatures.  The sea urchin is out of this world!!!

Here is my collection from the last three kits.

PEA GREEN





SUGAR SKULL




BENEATH THE WAVES






Until next time,
Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment