Monday, December 22, 2014

SNOWFLAKE

Just Released!!!!!  SNOWFLAKE.

Deb says it better than I do, so I'll just let her work speak for itself as an introduction:



She really is a lot of fun, and with so many wigs and outfits, I kept forgetting she is only ONE pixie and not many!


I personally would love to have half her wardrobe but my "approaching 50" figure, I'm sure would not do any of the outfits the justice that she does.  :)

These were my submissions as part of the creative team.  I'm sure I'll do more, but this is what I got in by the deadline.  I had so much fun playing with them.  Such fun colors....  Come play with me!

DON'T BE BLUE



PEACE ON EARTH


(Embellishments for this piece all from Tumble Fish Studio's "Holiday Trims")
THE OFFERING

(image in the mirror from Holliewood Studio's kit "Spring Fairies"

SNOW KISSES



Until till next time, my crafty friends!!

Hugs from my corner,
Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment