Thursday, December 11, 2014

WELCOME TO MY PAGE

Greetings, fellow bloggers and digital scrappers!  Welcome to my page.

My name is Arline.  I am "Nonni" to my three grandchildren and my biker friends...  The "Crazy Cat Lady" to just about everyone else.  In my defense, I only have three cats.  Though I'm always trying to sneak in another addition.

This is a big day for me.  I am my own worst critic and have little faith in my own talent when it comes to just about everything I do.  This week a friend told me there was a CT Call (creative team) for a digital artist who's work I adore!  She is what brought me to digital collages when I was trying to create a mermaid page for my granddaughter.  She pulled me in with her beautiful artdolls and it was the beginning of a new obsession for me.  I have become obsessed with Mischief Circus's creative designers and their fabulous kit.

Had Beth not encouraged me, I don't think I would have taken the leap, but she did and I am so thankful.  I submitted my application, which considering my inexperience and lack of knowledge summed up to about two sentences.  But, guess what...  I am now the member of a CT.  Pinch me.  I am so very excited.

I can never thank Debbie enough for believing in me and give me a chance. 

I'll be posting my work here as well as on the gallery at www.mischiefcircus.com and on the group's Facebook page.  Come along and play with me.  Give it a try.  Oh, what fun we can all have together.

I learned something today....

Always believe in yourself!  Take a chance!  LEAP!  You won't know unless you try and you just might surprise yourself!!!!

Hugs and Purrs,
Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment