Monday, April 20, 2015

IN MY ROOM

Deb is back from her wedding which means I am back to work.  Check out her newest kit on sale this week at Mischief Circus.  I just love all the rich tones!  The collectibles are stunning, the dolls are fabulous, coming with our without hats... socks, no socks... and the papers are beautiful as well!  Not to mention the extra bonus of a giraffe which will make my mother very happy.

It was good to get back to work for Xquizart after a few weeks off.  I not only missed Deb, but her most delightful kits as well!

Here are this week's creations.

The Collectibles


 SPHERE

 WISHFUL SELF PORTRAIT (giggle)

 IN MY ROOM

 HEADING OUT
THE POWER OF WORDS

Come join us in the fun.  "In My Room - Number One" Collectibles and Papers were just released!

Until next time!  Happy Scrapping!
Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment