Saturday, July 11, 2015

SUMMER RANTINGS, EXCUSES and A WIN!

I am so very far behind on posting here.  I've lost count of how much CT work I've done since my last post. Summer arrived and this has become a total fail.  As I type this, I still have to get a pasta salad made for a family gathering this afternoon.  Lawn mowing to do, a garden to weed and prune, family visiting from Florida and California and I suddenly realize I am a cold weather blogger!!!

That being said, I hope to catch up this week on all the CT work I've done since my last post.

Now that my excuses are out of the way I must share my exciting (at least to me) news that I won the DREAM IN DARKNESS Challenge for my piece created with Holliewood Studio's fabulous kits from MISCHIEF CIRCUS.

I couldn't stop pinching myself yesterday!   So unexpected.  Totally made my day.   Here is the piece that I created. 

 
NEVER TRUST THE REVIEWS
 
This piece was created with Hollie's HOTEL HELL - THE CONSERVATORY  kit.  It a wonderful kit with so many papers and cool elements.  I try my hardest to do everything with one kit to represent the kit.  Every now and then I have to go elsewhere for that one finishing addition... but, not this time.   Had everything thing I needed right there in her awesome collection.
 
Well, I'd better get to boiling that pasta!!!!
 
Until next time...
 
Happy Scrapping.
 
Arline
 



No comments:

Post a Comment