Monday, August 10, 2015

POWDER KEG

Happy Monday to you!!!

Hollie just came out with a great new kit.  "Special Effect 3 - Powder Key"
The colors are awesome.  I think this is going to be "go to" to giving that final WOW factor to many future pages.   That little extra POP! Check it out!

On a side note, I need to play with this kit when I'm in a happy place.  A lot going on lately and I found that my dark side was hollering to come out every time I touched this....


DEMONS
also used:  Hollie's Void, Void 2, Hotel Hell and bottle from Altered Reality




Flower from her "Funny Farm" kit. Border from my stash.


"Losing Her Religion"
also used:  Nightmare, Void, Void 2 and Altered Reality


POWER
also used:  Art Journaling 3 and 4






I'm off to play! 

......and play I did... just a little more!


FORGIVENESS
also used:  Stark, Black & White, Broken, Hands and La Vie Boheme


also used:  Marta Van Eck's "Midnight Reviere



Happy Scrapping!
Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment