Thursday, August 20, 2015

YOU CAN CALL ME HONEY!

Just released today, another addition to Xquizart's "Beyond the Pumpkin Patch" Collection.
This one is called "HONEY" with an additional set of papers.

A new array of soft colors that go fabulously with the previously released Beyond the Pumpkin Patch kits.   This collection boasts soft pinks that are delicate and a beautiful compliment to the black and oranges of the previous sets.  Oh, how I would love a pallet large enough for an entire village!

Here are my pieces, created for the release.

JOURNAL IN PINK

 
PSYCHEDELIC JOURNAL
Oh, how I love the background.  It reminds me of polymer clay beads I loved making necklaces with in the seventies.
 
 
I always enjoy playing with sizes with Deb's artdolls. Big, small.. human, fairies... nothing but legs.
 
MINI ME X3
 

Last but not least...
 
HERE'S MY HEART!
 

I don't give it away easily.   Please handle with care!

Happy Scrapping,
Arline


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment