Monday, September 28, 2015

HEART WIDE OPEN

I am always happy and smiling when I open a new kit from Crowabout StudioB.  Her kits always speak to my heart and while the designs are simple to play with they speak volumes.  I'm always fascinated by what different work her CT comes up with the stash of pieces and parts.

I hadn't left home in five years when I got an offer to go away for a week...... the DAY the kit arrived.   I tried to convince myself I'd have free time but we were constantly on the go.  I spent the week I got home playing catch up.  I didn't have as much time put play but I will be going back to this kit time and time again.  It is by far my favorite of hers.  The kit itself HEART WIDE OPEN comes with two different papers.
Released at the same time were two more paper packs; "ARTIST PAPER PACK" and "TEXTURED COLLAGE PAPERS.  I used papers from each of these for my submissions.

If you're in the mood to make someone's heart sing.... come play with this kit.  It is delightful!!!

AUTUMN HARVEST

THE EARTH HAS MUSIC
FOR THOSE WHO LISTEN

LOVE EARTH


Come play with us!   
Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment