Monday, October 12, 2015

MISS ADDAMS

A spooky, adorable artdoll from Xquizart.   Welcome "MISS ADDAMS".   She is a cutie for sure.  I just loved playing with her.  Dark for sure....  but will a sweetness about her.   The papers are wonderful, just like the dolls.  ...and a black cat!!!  Really....   what more could I possibly need?

Always beautifully created...  faces, expressions, outfits, additional elements.  Keep em' coming, Deb!!!!

 
LIFE AS A CRAZY CAT LADY

 
 THE RESCUE
 
 
ADDAMS JOURNAL
 
 
WHAT'S YOUR POISON?
 
 
Before I forget, the gold and silver glitter in the bottles were created with Holliewood Studio's "All That Glitters" papers.
 
The last one, poison... I love how it came out.   Had never played with one of Xquizart's dolls with the face zoomed in SO much.  This just might become a habit.  LOVE THOSE EYES.
 
....and since I'm always behind in posting.   She posted a new kit in the store last night and it looks most delightful.   ALICE "BEYOND THE RABBIT HOLE"  it's on sale now.  I'm off to play with it.
 
Grant Out
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment