Monday, October 12, 2015

TREE LOVERS AND THINGS

Good Morning, Creative Peeps.

I have the week off.  Not sure where it will take me.  Maybe a photo journey north into the mountains, maybe I'll just stay home and play with digital kits and cuddle the cats.   They make it easy to stay home.....and nap. 

Last night Crowabout StudioB released three new kits.   "Tree Lovers and Things" Something About Trees" papers and "Funky Borders Pack".   All of them an overflow of fabulous color and whimsy.

I was so impressed with everyone's take on the kit on the CT team.  So completely different and in all different directions that it gave me a lot more ideas of what I could do with this.

The kits and everyone's work can be found HERE.


EMBRACE LIFE
 
 
Life and everything it offers should be embraced.  The good as well as the bad.  Trials and tribulations make us who we are.  I can look back now and with the pain in the past see that things that happened created the person I am today.  Hopefully for the better.  Always looking forward.
 

AUTUMN ANGEL
 
I often take for granted and forget how lucky I am to live in New England.  This is "the" week.  Mother Nature puts on her fabulous display and the golds and red take over.  Everywhere you look something is change, colors screaming for attention over each other.  It is heaven... and it is mine for the taking.
 
Happy Leaf Peeping, World.
 
xoxoxox
Arline

 

No comments:

Post a Comment