Thursday, November 19, 2015

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN....

I swear in Facebook I won't post anything remotely Christmas like till after Thanksgiving, but when it comes to digital scrap and getting pages done to promote a kit... well, I'll make an exception.  What a wonderful kit it is, too!!!!   From vintage, to bold and flashy, Holliewood Studio's newly released "Christmas Friends " is just that!!!!  So many different things to do with this kit.  It was wonderful to see everyone's take on it.  From adorable critters to shiny, colorful baubles.

Here was my offering for this kit:






WINTER FRIENDS



ALL HEARTS COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS



COOL TIDINGS

and lastly


TO GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE WE GO

I just love that classic vehicle..  I think I'll using that car often.

Hop on over to  "Mischief Circus" and let us help you get in the mood!!!

xoxoxox
Arline


No comments:

Post a Comment