Sunday, January 10, 2016

SHADOW BOXES AND HANGING RODS

I don't know what it is about boxes but I  squeal with delight filling them.  I try to tell myself they're no different than a piece of paper to create on, but logic doesn't matter!  I LOVE BOXES.

Xquizart hit a home run with this kit.  I actually have to STOP myself from using them EVERY time I work on a page. 

You can find them HERE.

They also tell a story, or help to. 

"HOPE"


"SHE FOREVER CARRIES HOPE IN HER HEART"
After many conversations over the last week with the wife of a dear friend who is dying, I dedicate this page to her. She doesn't understand when the doctors and nurses tell her that she needs to "accept" what is happening. He says he knows and understands his fate and that his time here is coming to a close. He says her world is filled with rainbows and unicorns. Maybe it is, but how very blessed he is to be so loved by someone who... carries hope forever in their heart.

"DREAMS"
 
 
“Great dreams... never even get out of the box. It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on the line, to hold them up and say, "How good or how bad am I?" That's where courage comes in.” -Erma Bombeck

Created with Xquizart's new "Shadow Boxes and Hanging Rods" as well as these other kits from her amazing collections:
Pumpkin Patch - Orange
Victorian Steampunk
Miss Addams
Caty the Gem Collector
Libby The Librarian
In My room
and artdollfrom "Heartbroken"

 
"CHRISSIE PRESSIE"

 
Also used:  It's Christmas Time
 
"THE BOX"
 

NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRIED, SHE JUST COULDN'T BRING HERSELF TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Created with Xquizart's new Shadow Boxes.  Doll and embellishments from her "It's Christmas Time" and "Time Keepers" .  Doors from "Oh Deer".

Boxes, oh Boxes!!!   <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment