Sunday, January 10, 2016

FISH FLAKES AND CHRISTMAS PORTRAITS

If you haven't checked out TUMBLE FISH STUDIO's new Fish Flakes you should!   Fabulous little cans of delight!  She released two new ones or the holidays, "Winter and Holiday Journal Words" and "Holiday Journaling Borders". Those along with her huge kit "Christmas Portraits" it really was like opening the best of gifts this holiday season.

Here are my creations:





This next one... oh shame on me... I just couldn't resist...
 
MY CHRISTMAS PJs
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
Seriously......  if you haven't snuck behind the tree for a drink you have not had to hang out with my family during the holidays.  ;)
 
Lastly, and my favorite... it is what I wish for most of all, for all of us....
 
PEACE

 
 
 

Love,
Arline
aka   Nonni F

No comments:

Post a Comment