Monday, December 15, 2014

MORE MERMAIDS

...just released.   Xquizart's Mermaids - Hand Drawn Collectibles.

Well, I did it!  Met my first deadline!!  Woot!  Woot!  While I was sleeping my pages magically appeared at MISCHIEF CIRCUS  under Xquizart's newest release!

What a fun kit.  I think my granddaughters are going to enjoy this kit as much as I do.  All the bright, cheery colors and adorable sea creatures.  Looking forward to our next sleepover and creating a page together.

Here are my submissions from the newest kit.

"SEA"sons' Greetings

 Even mermaids deserve a Christmas tree.  xoxoxox

GROUNDED


BELIEVE


and last but not least...  
 
LESSONS


....certainly not the end of playtime with this kit.  It's too much fun!  But this is what I have so far.  Will update as I create.

I hope this message finds you smiling.

To get these kits go to:  http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=22541&cat=&page=

There are mermaids, papers and two different adorable alphabets.

Hugs from my corner,
Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment