Monday, May 18, 2015

ONE FIFTEEN

Greetings!

I'm here with fabulous news of a new kit from Xquizart.  Oh, how I love these artdolls.  They are what initially brought me to Mischief Circus.  I followed a link after seeing one of her artdolls somewhere.  At the time I had absolutely no knowledge about all you could do with digital scraps.
Just that one look..and wham!  Life changing.

Today's new kit is titled "ONE FIFTEEN" and is on sale for a short time. 

I wish I'd made more time to play with these before the release.  Will spring cleanup in the yard, time got away from me.

I just love how you can use these dolls anywhere with anything.  When I first came to Mischief Circus these girls followed me into every other kit I purchased.  They became "me" when telling a story.  Each one so very different and telling their own story.

For the first piece I used the papers and collectibles from "Colour Me Sepia".




For this next piece I used papers and collectibles from her "Just Be Baroque" kits.




INSECURE
(Yup, that's ME!)



Lastly, for this piece I used with Xquizart's kits ""Caramello" for the background and "Cinnamon Collectibles".



Happy Scrapping, Everyone!

Arline






No comments:

Post a Comment