Monday, January 11, 2016

DREAM BIG

Dream Big is here!!!!!!
 
 
Mischief Circus just released their newest collaboration and it is FABULOUS!  I really do need to quit my day job....   too much to create with all these amazing kits.   ...and I haven't even thought of what I can do mix and matching them yet!  This is just what I managed to get done for my CT work.
 
I'll start with Crowabout StudioB's kit.   As always funky and fun.   I always love seeing what the other members of her CT do.  They do the most amazing things with her pieces.  Always thinking outside the box and amazing me with their creativity.
 

 
 
 
ONE DAY YOU WILL FLY

 
LIVE
 
This piece holds special meaning.  Friends and I have a saying, "If you cannot LIVE for yourself, live for me.  I will LIVE for you."   Sounds simple but for some it is not.  To find that one thing to hold onto when you can't do it for yourself is sometimes as simple as doing it for someone else.

 
MY RESOLUTION.
Yeah, don't hold your breath. It's the 11th of January and I still don't even own a pair of running shoes!
 
Next up:  Holliewood Studio
 
I don't even know where to start.  Again... if I didn't have a day job!!!  This kit has SO much in it.  So much you can do.  You can play for weeks and never use up all the ideas of things to do with this kit.  The backgrounds are amazing.  If I were going to LIVE inside a kit.. this would be the one!
 

 
BELIEVE

 
DREAMS TAKE FLIGHT

 
IN MY DREAMS

 
MOON DREAMS

 
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

 
WOODLAND DREAMS
 
Marta Van Eck 's kit is adorable!!!   All the sleeping characters too cute!   Definitely a dream to open the kit and find beautiful papers, animals and oh so many pillows!

 
GIVE ME SOME LOVE
(even a giraffe needs love)

 
NO MORE WINE AFTER 9PM
 
I had fun with this one.  I could just imagine a nighttime photo shoot at the beach... a little too much vino.  Yup, it could happen!

 
WISH UPON A STAR
 
In all it's simplicity... this one is my favorite.  With a brand new little nephew.. to me this is him.  Since the first day I laid eyes on him.... I hope all his dreams come true.

 
SWEET DREAMS
 
Tumble Fish Studio NEVER disappoints.  Just when I think there is nothing else she could possibly put in a kit (her kits that are always OVERLOADED with delightfulness) she shocks me again.  The bird bodies in this one... too cute!  I love everything about this kit and there are sooooo many more ideas still in my head.

 
BELIEVE YOU CAN FLY

 
DEEP DREAMS

 
HOPE

 
LOVE WHO YOU ARE
 
What can I say about Xquizart that I haven't already.  She is the reason I came to Mischief Circus.  I know I've told the story before but I was searching for mermaids to make something for my granddaughter's room.  I immediately fell in love with her artdolls.  Who would have thought I'd be where I am today?  Truly living a DREAM getting to play with such fabulous kits from such amazing artists.
 
I adore her latest kit.  The vivid colors, the fish and oh, how I want to use each and every single paper!!!  They are amazing.

 
SET SAIL WITH YOUR DREAMS

 
DANCE

 
THE CHARIOT

 
DREAM

 
GOLDEN DREAMS
 
.....and when I didn't think I'd have time for one more and did.......
 
 
DARE TO DREAM
 
Never give up on your dreams!  Always take chances.  Put yourself out there.  Reach for the stars!  You never know what's around the next corner if you don't take that step!
 
For me.... around the next corner was an invite today to join Mary Bailey's MILES BEYOND THE MOON creative team.   I don't know how I got here... but, I'm enjoy the ride!!!!  I could not be more thankful to be among such amazing people, who accept me, teach me, inspire me and love me!
 
Life is good!   Living the dream!!!!
 

Travel light in life.  Take only what you need; someone to love, someone to love you..... and a DREAM
 


Until next time.
Arline
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment