Tuesday, February 24, 2015

ALABASTER

Good Morning from sunny New Hampshire.  Yes, I said SUNNY!  No snow today!!  WAHOOOOO.

Today Xquizart releases her newest kit "Alabaster".  LOVE IT!!!  Yes, I know I always say that, but this one I really do adore.   There are some that I can just keep playing with... over and over.  This is going to be one of those that I continue to come back to.  I enjoy working with all of them, but this climbs up to my all time five favorites.  Something about these girls!

The kits are on sale this week.  20% off

Alabaster Collectibles and Alabaster Papers


Here are the pieces I have created so far with this kit.

 DATE NIGHT
(now where did I leave my crown?)


ALABASTER BRIDE


Be Good To YOU


PRINCESS FOR A DAY


Just BREATHE


THE MUSEUM CURATOR

That's all for now folks!  Actually spent the past weekend photographing a wedding!
For once all this snow came in handy!!!!



Until next time, my blogging friends!
Hugs from my corner,
Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment