Monday, March 16, 2015

WOODLAND FAIRIES, PAPERS & DWELLINGS

Oh, dear.  I have fallen behind.  Wedding photo editing as kept me busy and I am behind on my posts.  I am so sorry.  Anyone out there?  SOMEONE comes here to see what's knocking around in my head, no?

The last two weeks Xquizart has come out with the most adorable kits.  The Woodlands Series.  First a kit of collectibles and two different paper collections.  Then followed up with Woodlands 2 and Dwellings.  Oh, my!!!!!   Fairy overload... (and I mean that in a good way)

I had so much fun creating with these adorable artdolls and embellishments I honestly hated to go to work!!!!!

Here's a look at what I created.  (no one's really here to listen to me ramble are they?)




WELCOME TO FAIRIE LAND





BELIEVE

 

THOSE WHO SEE


 THE BUTTERFLY WHISPERER



DON'T RUSH



 THE FAIRY BARISTA


 NAMASTE


 SHE LONGED FOR HOME

That's all I've done so far with the kits.  So easy to work with.  Love everything about it.
Come play with us.  Join the fantasy!!!!

Get the kits HERE at Mischief Circus

Until next time.....

Happy Scrapping!

Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment